What type of tiny home do you want to build?
TINY HOME RV'S
- Tiny Homes On Wheels or THOW
- 8.5 ft wide, road legal with a huge selection of tiny home plans.
- Certified to CSA Z240 RV standards or NFPA 1192 by RVIA.
TINY HOME PARK MODELS
- 10 ft. + Wide Tiny Homes. On a chassis & wider than 8.5 ft.
- No lofts are available on new builds due to code regulations.
TINY HOMES ON FOUNDATIONS
- Tiny Homes with NO WHEELS
- Built on a skid as a temporary dwelling or to be site installed on a foundation.
- Certified to CSA A277 as dwellings.
- Categorized as permanent dwellings ADUs, granny pods, or temporary dwellings.
Find Your Perfect Fit
Choose the plan that suits your lifestyle the best. Then pick your customizations with our team to make it your own. The process is that simple.
TALK TO THE TEACUP TEAM
Ready to talk about your next steps?
Get your questions answered and discuss all of your needs, wants and goals with the team on a 1-on-1 Discovery Call.
The Teacup Team is ready with their expertise to give you clarity and help you decide if a Teacup is right for you. You don't have to go it alone!