Want a Teacup tiny cottage getaway in the Crowsnest Pass?
We have the exclusive and rare offering of five, all-season, fully serviced, site rentals and your choice to build one of the most popular featured Teacup plans; The Summer’s Night Dream, Ruby or Ellie.
(Spring 2023 possession, first come first serve basis).
*Have you been looking for cozy cottage retreat in the mountains but everything is outside of your pricepoint?
*Are you looking for a simpler solution to living that allows you to invest your time into the things you love, instead of house cleaning, maintenance and bills?
* Have you been searching for a location to park your new build, Teacup Tiny Home that is close to amenities, within walking distance of a newly bustling little town and tons of outdoor adventure activities?
SITE & LOCATION DETAILS
- Year-Round Site Rental: $600.00/mo or Pay In Full for annual rental and save $200.00. ($7,000.00 annually) + Shared electricity.
*exact rates may be subject to change slightly depending on the use to include electricity**
- Site Rental Inclusions: Gravel Pad, Water, Sewer, Garbage bin access for easy removal. 50 amp electrical service.
- Site Size: 30 ft. wide by approx. 90 ft. long depending on lot grade & site.
- Scenic mountain views with the surrounding forest and wildlife.
- Amenities: Walking distance to the Town of Blairmore, Grocery Store, Restaurants & Cafe's, Yoga Studio, The Powder Keg Ski Hill, Frank Slide, Fernie Ski Resort (60 km drive), an abundance of hiking trails, fishing, quadding and outdoor activities.
TEACUP BUILD DETAILS
- The choice of one of Teacup's professionally designed plans; The Summer's Night Dream, Ruby or Ellie to ensure quality living both aesthetically and functionally for all ages.
- Access to The Teacup Academy, an online learning portal that teaches Teacup clients the build process, mechanical systems, how to set up their home, and how to properly maintain it long into the future to protect their investment.
- Live build updates through our fully integrated, project management app. where Teacup clients see schedules, build pictures and communication with the team.
- A carefully curated, building specification that has been tried, tested and analyzed to ensure simple and comfortable living for Teacup homeowners.
We know that luxury living in a mountain getaway isn't for everyone, but this might be for you if:
1. You and/or your family are looking for a place for year-round vacationing that is high quality, comfortable, attainable and won't take days to maintain.
2. You have been following the tiny home movement for years, you know Teacup like the back of your own hand and you are patiently waiting for the right location without all the hassle and worry of getting evicted.
3. You have the financial resources available to move forward with a tiny home build (financing available) and a deposit on the site rental agreement because space is extremely limited.
4. You enjoy the simplicity of minimalism, good design, the smell of fresh air and enjoy being around other like-minded people. (this is a community after all, we want to enjoy our neighbours)
5. You have filled out the Teacup Financing Assessment and you passed, so our team can make sure we are focusing on clients who are serious about moving forward.
If this sounds like an opportunity that is for you, fill out the application form below, by clicking the button and someone from our team will be in touch to discuss the first steps.
Contact Us For More Info
Choose the right plan for you & your lifestyle:
The Summer's Night Dream
This home typically ranges between $132,000 to $145,000 CAD for our clients depending on features & inclusions.
297 sq. ft. & 26 ft. long
This plan is our highest, size, value and bang-for-your-buck out of all of our models.
Main Floor Bedroom w/ 11 ft. vaulted ceilings
Sleeps 4 comfortably (or + 1 on a day bed/ sofa)
Sleek 3 Piece Bathroom w/ room for additional storage.
Galley kitchen with ample counter-top space
GVWR approx. 12,000 lbs depending on specification and inclusions.
This home typically ranges between $175,000 to $195,000 CAD for our clients depending on features & inclusions.
380 Sq. Ft. & 30 ft. long
Two separate loft sleeping areas at opposite ends of the home.
A designated eating nook space for a table or eating bar.
Large pass-through window over the kitchen, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
The most popular Teacup plan for the last 2 years among families and couples.
GVWR approx. 16,000 lbs depending on specification and inclusions.
This home typically ranges between $185,000 to $220,000 CAD for our clients depending on features & inclusions.
423 sq. ft. & 34 ft. long
Relax in the designated and private living room.
Main Floor Bedroom w/ optional closet.
Perfect for a family, or space for guests as a cabin or cottage.
Eat-in kitchen option with ample counter space or turn the eating nook into stairs to the second loft.
GVWR approx. 17,000 lbs depending on specification and inclusions.
Start the process to claim your site by filling out the application:
1. Claim your spot. Fill out the application by clicking the button below.
2. Fill in your detailed information and our team will reach out to the qualified applicants to hold a 1-on-1 Discovery Call to ensure that the site and build will meet your needs.
3. On this call you will discuss what Teacup plan, The Summer's Night Dream, Ruby or Ellie will suit your needs, as well as a suitable budget for your needs, wants and goals.
4. The Teacup representative will walk you through your personal next steps to financing, build fee & purchase agreement and throughout your entire build to possession day.
5. For more specific details on who Teacup is and what you get when you build with us, visit www.teacuptinyhomes.com.Contact Us For More Information
I went to Teacup in the initial phases of my tiny journey. I had looked at some second hand tiny homes on marketplace and choosing to go with Teacup Tiny Homes was an easy decision. I've followed them on Instagram for sometime and loved the design and products they were creating. I had looked at several of their build outs on Youtube which reassured me I was choosing the right builder, one that builds for Alberta weather, especially winter plus good design and quality work, a perfect trio!
The entire process has been amazing so far, a great team to work with, Shireen is friendly and personable with lots of communication. I always appreciate her seeing where I'm at in my own downsizing journey, what's going on in my life as I prepare for this move.
When my tiny is finished (In October) I'll update with photos after delivery.
So I began my journey thinking I could live in a van, people say nope. Then easily a trailer will work, nope says the environment. Ok; how about a recreational vehicle that I can move easily where I need to be or want to be, good luck in anything below 2*C .
The choices were: a 90 000$ 15’ used Winnebago,, one TH builder in Ontario that couldn’t show me a design and Tea Cup Tiny Homes with a website that rivals most global companies.
It was an easy choice and the money spent was easy to see in the quality of the build updates through out. I even had after delivery warranty issues that were not even questioned.
Stop looking elsewhere and start designing here. I had them deliver from Alberta to Ontario, sight unseen, I never had a single concern.
Jess & Jamie
Jen and her team at Teacup Tiny Homes are beyond amazing. I’ve never met a team of people who cared so much about the quality of their products AND the happiness of their customers. Over the past few months my partner and I have watched as Jen, Ryan and the rest of the teacup team have brought our tiny house dreams to life. If you’re considering starting your tiny journey these are the people to do it with.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: